We think digitalisation throughspeed paired with seemingly unlimited and number-based transparency have launched the hype surrounding digitisation. For example, the search for the keyword “digitisation” has increased more than six-fold around the world in the last five years alone.
This leads to significant upheavals in supposedly sorted and stable markets, in which it seems that it is not assets, but rather ideas, visions and algorithms, that will be the new world’s leading currency. In such an existentially threatening environment, many companies often lack the ability to capitalize on the opportunities offered by digitisation. Companies need to identifiy, assess and implement client-specific measures to protect and grow their commercial success. At kobaltblau, we align and group these measures into three main areas: new business models, organisation & processes as well as customer interaction.
- Creation of holistic digital strategies / IT strategies and/or review and optimisation of existing strategies
- Recording, documentation and analysis of core business processes as well as the identification, evaluation and enhancement of digitisation potential
- Location determination by illustration and analysis of the client-specific eco-system (Digital Value Chain)
- Identification of new, digital business purposes by combination of location determination, client-specific trends and technical possibilities
- Analysis and identification of optimisation potential in terms of client interactions, and touch points within the framework of a holistic customer experience
- Analysis and illustration of complex quantities of data for sharpening the actual image and the optimisation of decision-making fundamentals
- Design and application of analysis patterns for the identification of further and mostly undiscovered insights
- Client-specific cultural analysis and conceptual design of a future-proof leadership and governance structure supported by an innovative change management approach